The MobiScan House consists of:
- The steel construction
- The corridor
- the dressing rooms for the patients
- The monitoring room
- The treatment room
- One two leaves, automatic, sandblasted sliding door at the main entrance
- One manual swing door at the side of the MobiScan House, whose purpose is only for bringing the equipment or people on a stretcher through them
- Three manual swing doors inside the MobiScan House
The MobiScan House consists of:
- One automatic sliding door at the entrance of the treatment room, with a protection material from radiation
- Steel and lead as used materials for radiation protection
- Thermally insulated panels
- Stone wool isolation
- UV lamps placed in the hall, the treatment room, the monitoring, and the dressing rooms
- Ventilation systems
- Inverter air conditioners
- Audio/video system at the main entrance, treatment, and monitoring rooms
- Lighting panel system
- Warning X-RAY sign at the entrance of the treatment room
- Antistatic floor with copper wires - inside the treatment room
- Particleboard and marine plywood
...and more- by your request
The audio/video system for a MobiScan House is done for easy video accessibility and communication with the patient in the treatment room.
The details and the models of the equipment used for this purpose are enumerated in the final documentation of the MobiScan House.
The Inverter technology (DC) is the latest evolution of technology concerning the electro motors of the compressors.
An Inverter is used to control the speed of the compressor motor, to continuously regulate the temperature.
This means it has a cooling and a heating output used when the room needs to be cooled or heated.
The internal walls of the MobiScan House exposed to the radiation all have a requested thickness of lead and steel for shielding.
The information on the project for radiation protection is done separately and individually for the specific treatment machine placed in the treatment room.
The material used for radiation protection is the steel and the lead sheet. The project for radiation protection of the MobiScan House is done
by the accredited company with European standards, and by the recommendation of IAEA (International Atomic Energy Agency)
We are providing full service, from engineering to installation and commissioning
- Custom made
- Smart solutions
The radiation-shielded MobiScan House is designed for radiation-protection while identifying disease or injury within various regions of the body with the CT scanner - outside the hospital, making this kind of medical service easier, more accessible, and more dynamic. Placed near the hospital, or the city location, it provides the best solution for the hospitals whose rooms do not anymore fulfill requirements for radiation-protection; at the places that do not have a hospital for this medical treatment; or in the case of national crises, such as viruses, infections, in which way the people who must take this medical treatment, do not come in contact with the infected people. Made with all important parts, such as the CT room, monitoring room, and dressing rooms, designed so it fulfills all requirements needed for CT scanning and radiation- protection, adoptable by its design size and design, and made with the specific radiation protection calculated by the authorized body, MobiScan House represents the best solution for the modern world.